FIPROTEC CATS UP TO 8KG
Fiprotec CAT is your monthly guard against fleas on any cat weighing less than 8kg.
It will kill all existing fleas in your cat’s coat within 24 hours and continue to prevent further infestation for up to 5 more weeks. Fiprotec is also an effective tick control for up to two weeks after application. The treatment remains waterproof for a month. Important: do not apply to kittens younger than three months.
5 steps to managing Fleas and Ticks
- Treat all your pets
- Treat every month
- Follow the instructions. Apply directly onto the skin
- Use environmental control if you are infested with ticks and fleas
- Use a top-up treatment if heavily infested.
- DO NOT TREAT KITTENS YOUNGER THAN 12 WEEKS OF AGE.
- Keep out of reach of uninformed person, children an animals
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Toxic to fish and bees
- Avoid contact with hands or any other part of the body
- Wash hands with soap and water after use
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during application of the product
- Dispose of used contains with domestic refuse.
How to use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- DO NOT bath or shampoo animals 3 days before or 3 days after application as this will decrease the duration of the activity.
- Remove a pipette from the rack
- Twist off the top
- Part the hair between the shoulder blades so that the skin is visible. Empty the contents of the container onto the visible skin by squeezing the pipette a number of times.
- Care should be taken not to wet the hair excessively as this will impart a sticky appearance at the treatment spot. This will, however disappear within 24 hours.
- The active ingredient (Fipronil) will spread over the entire coat of the animal within 24 hours
- Monthly application is recommended where there is a high risk of re infestation, if the pet is allergic to fleas, or in situations where tick control is needed