Montego Karoo Senior Dog Food
FOR ALL BREED SENIOR OR OVERWEIGHT DOGS
Golden oldies and chubby bunnies can greatly benefit from eating Montego’s Karoo Senior All Breed dog food.
It tastes great, is healthy, vet-recommended, easily digestible and boasts two meat proteins and a single grain recipe (lamb, chicken & rice) too.
This fabulous feast contains no corn, soya, gluten and artificial flavours; and is jam-packed with vital nutrients to support for ageing or overworked joints and cartilage, aid slowing metabolisms, improve cognitive ability and maintain health, longevity and quality of life.
- Boasts a single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice for easy digestion
- Its premium, limited ingredient recipe provides your dogs with the nutrition they need to help maintain health, longevity and quality of life
- Suitable for ALL BREED SENIOR or OVERWEIGHT DOGS
- It contains NO corn, gluten, soya or artificial colours and flavours
- Beneficial ingredients in a nutshell:
- RICE – single grain, high-quality, highly digestible carbohydrate provides energy all day long
- CHICKEN – a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that helps maintain joint strength and mobility, reducing deterioration while providing energy
- LAMB – adds delicious flavour and texture, while providing essential amino acids, crucial to maintaining and supporting the strength and health of ageing muscles
- OMEGA-6 – from chicken fat help nourish your dog’s ageing skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour
- PREBIOTICS – a fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system while improving stool quality
- DHA – supports healthy ageing by improving cognitive ability, promoting mental alertness and sharpness in mature dogs (5 years and older)
- OMEGA-3 – from Fish Oils are essential to the maintenance of brain function and clear vision, as well as immune system health, joint health and the shine and condition of the skin and coat
- L-CARNITINE – aids in the conversion of fat into energy and lean muscle mass, optimising and maintaining a healthy metabolism in senior or overweight dogs